Wednesday 26 December 2012

Christmas Crafts- Cards

After my Christmas Gift Box Craft, I had some extra materials and some 5x7 precut greeting cards so I decided to make some Christmas cards for 2 special people in my life that I didn't give Sayada's Trini Greeting cards. They were quite easy to make and the process can be used throughout the year.

Here's a glance at what I made below.


Card (Right): Red Decorative Napkin, Gold Reindeer Gift Paper, Gold Ribbon, Red Foil Poinsettia Sticker
Card (Left): Red Decorative Napkin, Gold Christmas Gift Paper, Gold Glitter, Gold Decorative Studs
I wanted to spice up the envelopes as well so I used one of the red foil stickers that I used on the card to embellish the envelope

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I love these! :D

    I know it's late but Merry Christmas! I hope you had a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Zara! I'm sorry for being late myself but Merry Christmas to you too! I wondered how you celebrated in your part of the world. I hope it was as enjoyable as mine :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...