Tuesday 16 July 2013

Framed!

Some time ago, I posted about my Barbados Painting and how I used it as inspiration when I hand painted some wooden earrings. (More Here)

Barbados/Island inspired hand painted earrings by Shazanna Khan

Recently one of roommates got married and I decided to frame this piece for her as her wedding present. I always promised her some artwork.


Today I collected the framed artwork from Fine Arts in Grand Bazaar where I dropped it off for framing.




I was a bit nervous picking out the framing by myself so I am so happy that it turned out so well. I am most pleased with it and the service I received at the art store. 

Just need to write the backstory down for her, wrap it nicely and deliver it :)

 If you would like to read more about how this piece came to be, you can read it here: Travel Sketches #1: Barbados Seascapes

I can't wait to see her expression!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...