Saturday 6 October 2012

Photos of Mt Hope/ EWMSC

I've been working on some new projects for some time now. However my life has been a bit busy juggling those art projects with exams fast approaching, that I never make time to finish writing the blog post!

Until then here are some photos I took of the student section at Mt Hope/ Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex (EWMSC) over my last vacation.

Mt Hope's architecture is so distinct from the other two teaching hospitals (Port of Spain General Hospital and San Fernando General Hospital). Its design is more contemporary and geometric while with the other two hospitals you can see the influence of our colonial past. Port of Spain General was after all once the colonial hospital in Trinidad.

Consider this a hint as to my current projects ;) Thank you to the people who are helping me make them a reality.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...