Friday 8 March 2013

Lifescouts: Rubiks Cube Solving Badge



Lifescouts: Rubiks Cube Solving Badge
If you have this badge, reblog it and share your story! Look through the notes to read other people’s stories.
Lifescouts is a badge-collecting community of people who share real-world experiences online.
_________________________________________________________________________________

My Story:


Done! I was first introduced to this by my Dad’s eldest brother when he first came to live with us. He was a retiree from the states and brought all his trinkets. He even had a weathered book on how to solve it. His rubiks cube is over 25yrs old and still works! I should know. It’s currently in my university apartment.

My fav was a rubiks cube key chain I got from Trinidad and Tobago Mathematics Olympiad ( I was a geek) for their prize giving/ award programme. At the time when I got it, my bro was fascinated by it, so I gave it to him. It somehow made its way back into my possessions :D

Last story: I bought one at the beginning of the year for my boyfriend. He was a pro and his fell apart after constant use. I remember giving it to him and trying to have a conversation with him after. It was impossible. Boys and their toys.

I have slowly come to realise that I have bought all the boys I ever liked a rubix cube. :-| I guess I do have a “type”. LOL

Have you ever solved a Rubiks Cube? Let me know below.

Like to know more about Lifescouts and see some of my badges? Click Badge Collection.
For more of my stories, click The Island by Shaz's Lifescout Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...