Sunday 3 March 2013

Trip to the Zoo #4?: Blue and Gold Macaws

Beautiful Blue and Gold Macaws/ Blue and Yellow Macaws (Ara ararauna) at the Emperor Valley Zoo. 
The vivid colours of these birds made me want to pull out my sketch book and some bright colour pencils/paint. I settled for pictures instead for future reference.






The last 3 photos are from my trip a year before with a different camera. 




 Not as vivid as the first set, but it is such a more convenient camera for outings and capturing people moments. lol @ people moments. The camera I used in the first set does have better features, but sometimes it feels to bulky and it is too much of a hassle sometimes to find the right setting to capture those spontaneous settings. Small point and shoot for everyday and slightly larger better quality camera for landscapes and animal shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...