Friday 8 March 2013

Lifescouts: Video Games Badge


Lifescouts: Video Games Badge
If you have this badge, reblog it and share your story! Look through the notes to read other people’s stories.
Lifescouts is a badge-collecting community of people who share real-world experiences online.
_________________________________________________________________________________


My Story:

Growing up, my bro and I did not have a console. UNTIL my cousin moved in with us and brought his Nintendo 64.

Eventually the Gameboy came out. I loved to play Pokemon (still do)

I eventually moved onto PC video games. The first few games I ever bought were a Nancy Drew game, Harry Potter #1, Lord of the RIngs #1, and an expansion pack for The Sims. At the time I did not know that I needed the actual game for the expansion pack to work! LOL

First person RPGs were a fav. Warcraft and then of course more Sims. I have played all subsequent versions (The Sims, The Sims 2 and The Sims 3) and the majority of their expansion packs.


Like to know more about Lifescouts and see some of my badges? Click Badge Collection.
For more of my stories, click The Island by Shaz's Lifescout Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...