Thursday 31 January 2013

Valentine's Day Crafts: Mini-Envelopes (cont'd)

The original 9 Mini- Envelopes


After my post about my Valentine's Day Mini-Envelopes, I was considering the idea of selling some.

Right after, a good friend messaged me asking me if I was. She wanted to order some. I took it as a sign/ answer to my dilemma on whether or not I should.

I headed to Trincity the next day and bought some more buttons and got to crafting.


The following are 10 more new mini-envelopes. Again hand crafted and embroidered with buttons, beads and sequins.



Custom made 10 Valentine's Day Mini-envelopes

To these however, I added their own notebook paper in a matching theme to the checkered print. I left them simple so one can use them to pen little love notes or as gift tags for that special someone.

I also decided to try my hand at packaging the envelopes. I ended up decided on the following, because after its delivered, the owner can then use the packaging as a bookmark by simply cutting it in half. Not pictured here though, I added some hanging embellishments to the packaging for when it gets turned into a bookmark.

The mini-envelopes are approx 5.5 cm x 6.5 cm. If interested you can email me at shazanna@gmail.com. Place your orders early because I won't be selling anymore after the 8th! :D

Front: (also front of bookmark)
Back: Plain Red and Black versions of the Tag are featured inside each envelope














1 comment:

  1. What beautiful hearts, beautiful gift ideas, valentine is a party world!

    Greeting to you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...